Product Operations Manager
Tel Aviv, IL
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don't have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
What You'll do as a Product Operations Manager
- You will manage your respective Product operation cycle from strategic planning, launch, and post-launch optimization.
- You will lead and establish processes and procedures for a physical studio location.
- Sync with Product and Engineering teams to ensure studio needs seamlessly incorporate into products.
- Provide tools to ensure the best player experience.
- Set and maintain high studio performance metrics and standards.
What Skills You'll Use:
- Ideally, you have at least 7 years of experience in product operation management
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience working within Casino/Studio Product Management.
- Understanding of physical Casino/Studio requirements
- You can collaborate and influence across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, and Operations.
- You're highly organized and know how to juggle multiple projects at once
- At least a Bachelor's Degree is required
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.