We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Digital Growth Analyst to help us develop solutions for user acquisition. Reporting to the Growth Operations Lead, you will collaborate closely with Analytics, Product, and Developers to bring your ideas to life; you will not only drive users to our products in an efficient manner, you will continuously optimize existing processes. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Digital Growth Analyst:
- Plan, execute, and analyze all campaigns on Mobile Ad Networks and Web.
- Develop of a framework for segmentation using LTV model, attribution modelling, and other relevant analysis that will refine strategy.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Conduct thorough analyses, identify trends and insights, calculate bids, and optimize spend based on relevant data.
- Evaluate new technologies and test new technologies that will help drive growth.
- Evaluate current processes and determine course corrections or alternative methods to improve efficiency.
- Monitor data streams and track down issues that could inhibit validity.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably from a large-scale performance-oriented online business or mobile app.
- You have experience either directly managing in-house or in a media buyer role from an agency or bid management vendor.
- Demonstrable experience analyzing retargeting campaigns within display or mobile app.
- Highly creative in identifying target segments and use of marketing technology.
- You have basic SQL proficiency.
- Experience in optimizing user acquisition campaigns through self-serve platforms and managed services
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical degree.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.