Jr. Systems Administrator- End User Computing
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a System Administrator who has the ability to improve end-user device management through a mix of quality technologies, well-defined standards, efficient automation's, and active monitoring. These efforts should provide a secure, quality user experience that reliably provides the applications and configurations necessary for user success. If you’re passionate about learning, testing, and implementing new technologies, this is the perfect role for you. Sound good? Join us.
What you'll do as a Systems Administrator:
- Manage a mixed end-user device environment of 1000+ devices including Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and more.
- Implement, improve, and maintain the technologies and processes providing deployment and management capabilities for all operating systems and applications.
- Ensure all end-user devices meet organizationally defined security and configuration standards through automation and monitoring.
- Help improve the utilization of MDM technologies to increase support efficiency and unify end-user device reporting efforts.
- Manage and maintain an Amazon Workspace environment providing a cloud-based desktop-as-a-service user experience.
- Assist in the management of end-user file storage and device back-up technologies.
- Assist in the management of end-user device security, such as anti-virus and threat detection tools.
- Provide Tier 3 support for advanced end-user devices issues and related back-end technologies.
- Support the utilization of device management tools by Desktop Support Technicians through defined SOPs and training's.
- Provide system administration for a variety of enterprise-level technologies in relation to the success of the role.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science-related field or equivalent experience.
- Ideally, you have 3+ years managing an end-user device environment including functions such as application packaging/deployment, app patch management, OS updates management, compliance management, OS and configuration management, and imaging.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OS configurations and device management standards.
- Experience utilizing Active Directory and configuration management through GPOs.
- Experience utilizing scripting/coding as a key aspect of OS & application management.
- Knowledge of current industry tools in the area of end-user device management and MDM (such as SCCM, Intune, and/or other similar technologies).
- Related certifications are a plus (Including, but not limited to, MD100/101, MS100/101, Net+, A+, AWS Cloud Practitioner, and security related certificates).
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.