Senior Business Development Associate (Media and Platforms)
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Build partnerships to help us grow.
We’re seeking a Senior Associate to join a growing team dedicated to sourcing, negotiating, and executing best-in-class partnerships with rights holders across media and technology. In this role, you will lead and collaborate on negotiations with rights holders in media and technology and facilitate the internal analysis and valuation process of various business opportunities. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Senior Associate, Business Development:
- Be the point person for various business development support functions including internal analysis and valuation of various partnership opportunities.
- Prepare presentation materials for DraftKings executive leadership and board and create DraftKing overview materials for potential partners as needed.
- Keep up-to-date tracking of external conversation/negotiation status and maintaining deal process timeline checkpoints.
- Work closely with our account management team to ensure partnerships are being executed upon and performing as negotiated.
- Stay well versed in industry news and emerging trends and be able to identify how these insights can be of benefit to the DraftKings business.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 3-4 years of experience in business development/strategic partnerships, specifically in the sports and media industries.
- Experience applying insights from data/analytics to multi-faceted business models.
- Adept with Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter who blends IQ with EQ.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.