We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and wants to grow within a tech-focused marketing team. As a CRM Marketing Associate, you will support daily operations of the marketing calendar for DraftKings across all products. You will play a key role in ensuring all marketing communications adhere to best practices and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll do as a CRM Marketing Associate:
- Collaborate within the CRM team to prioritize and execute communications to users based on the sports calendar.
- Lead regular Quality Assurance efforts on email, push notifications, and in-app/on-site messages.
- Serve as the CRM operational lead during peak hours in the sports world (role will be required to work weekends and show a flexible schedule to respond to the needs of business).
- Serve as the liaison between the CRM team and customer support to ensure the team has the information necessary to answer user questions and issues.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns adhere to channel best practices.
- Manage fulfillment of promotional marketing offers.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 year of experience in ecommerce or relevant internship experience.
- Knowledgeable sports fan with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- HTML knowledge preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.