We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You’ll be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making so that when we build new features, we can ensure scalability and availability of the entire platform. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Develop mobile apps as part of a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group every day.
- Utilize a strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles to build scalable applications that consume server-side APIs to deliver smooth mobile apps.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and we’re looking for a team that can pivot at a moment's notice.
- Collaborate with team members in cross-functional roles.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of development experience in object oriented programming, using languages such as C#, Java, Swift, or Objective-C.
- Successfully shipped at least one mobile app to market and supported it.
- Practical experience working with Xamarin.Forms, React Native, or another cross-platform mobile framework is preferred.
- Ability to grow and collaborate with other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- Review UI wireframes and mockups for feasibility and effort estimation.
- Familiarity with Android SDKs is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.