Product Manager II, Payments
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Create with a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing our industry-leading business and looking for a Product Manager with experience building innovative and scalable products in the Financial technology space. Working within the vital Payments Platform team, you will collaborate with the leadership team and cross-functional stakeholders to help millions of customers easily make payments, withdraw their balance, and manage their wallet across all of our mobile games. Sounds good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- You’ll define the strategy and goals for our payments platform, specifically focused on the balance withdrawal experience and products.
- Serve as the domain expert on our product, market, and competitors
- Define and prioritize the roadmap for your team and drive execution, collaborating closely with Design, Customer Research, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Fraud, Risk, Operations, Customer Experience, and more.
- Effectively communicate the business value and go-to-market plans of your products.
- Transform incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs from customers and stakeholders into clear and actionable plans backed by solid data.
- Develop clear and comprehensive product specifications and get buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Deliver seamless customer experiences and scalable tools to prevent payment fraud and manage related risks.
What skills you will use:
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business.
- Ideally, you have at least 3+ years of experience launching and growing successful software products.
- Prior product or relevant experience in payments or fintech is a big plus.
- Experience managing a platform product, supporting multiple consumer-facing product lines, and providing a cohesive vision across the organization.
- Comfortable with leveraging data to drive informed decisions.
- You have the ability to continuously prioritize, build, and iterate on products in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively balance high level, long-range vision with day-to-day tasks.
- Experience with agile software development methodology and working with engineering and data teams on technical projects.
- Strong comprehension of A/B testing methodologies.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.