We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be a part of a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Manager, Live Dealer to join our Casino team. You will play a key role in shaping DraftKings’ Live Dealer strategy within the new gaming vertical. As a champion of our Live Dealer offering, you will own all aspects of running our dedicated DraftKings Live Studio in Atlantic City, New Jersey onsite as well as develop and manage our dedicated Live Dealer promotions off- and online. You will also serve as a crucial intermediary between the Live Dealer customer, the casino team and the wider business. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry pioneer as we invent a new side of sports entertainment.
What you’ll do as a Manager, Live Dealer
- You will be the main contact for all aspects of our new, dedicated Live Dealer Studio
- You will be the Live Dealer champion internally, constantly looking to optimize the product, including new Live Dealer product features and making our Live Dealer offering best in market
- You will develop and manage Live Dealer promotions that include maximizing all Live Dealer promotional opportunities on-site and on the DraftKings platform
- You will coordinate with the DraftKings Media, Marketing and Creative Teams to ensure that screen content is active and compelling
- You will collaborate with the DraftKings’ Casino Analytics team to make data-driven decisions to optimize our Live Dealer strategy including table limits, promotions, cross sell
- You will work closely with the Evolution Gaming Team to optimize our Live Dealer table strategy as well as manage marketing and promotional initiatives on-site
- You will be the DraftKings representative on-site that communicates, manages and follows up on DraftKings Live Dealer studio strategy
- You will be the main DraftKings contact for the dealers on-site, ensuring highest quality of service while maintaining high levels of staff morale
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have over 7 years of gaming experience, iGaming experience is a strong plus
- You maintain a customer-focused view and have a strong understanding of what an iGaming customer wants
- You are a team player, but have no issues working autonomously and from a remote location
- You are comfortable working on high-level strategy for our Live Dealer offering, but you are also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the work done
- You have a proven track record of running successful online gaming promotions
- As a data-driven thinker, you are able to work independently within a rapidly growing team
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.