We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
As a Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for the user experience and visual design of our native (iOS & Android) and web platforms. We’re scaling rapidly but we’ve maintained the entrepreneurial, start-up spirit behind everything we do and when you join our team, you’ll help us continue to pave the road in our industry. As a Designer on our Sportbook team you will be collaborative and communicative to work closely with the Product and Engineering teams.
What you’ll do as a Product Designer (Sportsbook):
- Deliver high-functioning, user-focused wireframes, polished UI designs, interactive prototypes and design specs
- Create mobile-first design solutions that satisfy business strategies and user needs
- Understand best practices on iOS, Android and desktop
- Maintain and manage the UI component library and style guide
- Work with the Research team to validate and synthesize user tests
- Work with various internal teams to understand business requirements
- Closely collaborate with Product and Engineering
- Contribute to process improvements to optimize workflow
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of UX/UI experience in mobile and/or web platforms
- Portfolio illustrating engaging and inspiring mobile and/or web design work
- Strong visual design sense, including clean command over typography, color, space, interaction, and usability
- Strong problem-solving skills with the adaptability to embrace constraints
- Understanding of design process and planning of design iterations
- Strong communication skills to present work and work through feedback
- Familiarity with usability testing and user research
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and work with team members
- Expert control over design applications: Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InVision
- Gaming experience is a bonus
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.