We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
What you’ll do as a Fraud Analyst:
- Analyze and monitor daily reporting and flag any potential fraud activities and take necessary actions to mitigate losses
- Responsible for verifying ID and address documentations, handling of Responsible Gaming cases and coordinating settlement complaints
- Responsible for detecting suspicious activities associated with money laundering (including tax evasion, fraud, and terrorist financing), and report them to the appropriate authorities as practiced by AML compliance program.
- Review player deposits and withdrawal transactions for potential fraud
- Ensuring compliance with KYC and anti-money laundering regulations
- Work closely with Customer Service to obtain requested player documents, resolve player status disputes, and answer billing questions
What skills you will use:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Criminal Justice or Sociology
- Knowledge of money laundering detection methods and regulations
- Experience in SQL is preferred, but not required
- Strong logical reasoning and analytical problem-solving skills
- Understanding of gaming and payment processes
- Self-motivated, analytical thinker with a desire to thoroughly investigate potentially fraudulent customer behavior
- Ability to work potential days, nights and weekends
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.