Program Manager, Talent Management
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Empower and enhance the employee experience.
We are searching for an innovative Program Manager to help us deliver a best-in-class employee experience. As a program manager within our Talent Management team, you will collaborate cross-functionally with our People team and business leaders to design and deliver key programs that support our employee experiences. If you are all about people with a knack for transforming ideas into action then we know you’ll love it here!
What you’ll do as a Program Manager:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the People function to execute on organizational-wide programs that support the goals of the People function as we scale.
- Collaborate with HR business partners to identify gaps and design short-and-long-term initiatives that aid in supporting our employees.
- Work in partnership with the Learning & Development team to develop content and resources that support key programs.
- Partner with Internal Communications to design and execute thoughtful communications Partner with People Analytics to assess and track the impact of our programs.
- Provide updates regarding project status, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- Ensure points of collaboration between teams are running smoothly.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5-7 years of relevant experience in program or project management within an HR function.
- Some past experience designing programs for key elements of the employee experience.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- You’re able to think strategically about the long-term design of a program while having demonstrated success translating design into effective project plans.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.