DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Build the next groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer with a keen eye for top talent. This role will partner with our talent acquisition team to support diversity recruiting efforts.
Do you have a love for finding top talent? Do you have experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Diversity:
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to recruit diverse talent, of all levels (Campus/Entry-Level to Executive), in highly competitive markets
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Conduct initial phone screens for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers
- Track and analyze data on sourcing efforts to understand the impact of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data in ATS
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 5 years of established success recruiting in a matrixed, high volume environment is required
- A minimum of 2 years in a diversity focused talent identification role within Talent Acquisition and/or HR is required
- Experience working collaboratively across business functions and with internal employee resource groups is required
- Experience in a tech company is preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment is required
- Must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure
- Our ideal candidate values ethics, honesty, intellectual curiosity, humor, empathy, and has positive energy
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.