Customer Experience Associate (Overnight)
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join the dream team.
We are searching for multiple Customer Experience Associates (Overnight) to join our team in Hoboken, NJ! You will be one of the primary contact points for customer inquiries and customer support related matters. Join our groundbreaking team of sports entertainment leaders.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Associate (Overnight):
- Provide a valuable and meaningful customer experience for our users by being attentive to their needs.
- Resolve customer issues via email and chat support in a timely manner.
- Overnight shift (12am - 8am)
- Prepare for these inquiries and have a strong understanding of our products.
- Passionately promote and represent the DraftKings brand.
What skills you will use:
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Customer service experience is a must.
- A strong passion for fantasy sports and a familiarity with social media sites.
- Excellent people skills, empathy, and self-control.
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.