Senior Growth Marketing Associate, TV
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The Strategy Behind the Game
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Associate with a strong background in television media buying, campaign execution and management, and channel attribution.You will be an integral part of the Channel Marketing team and will take a support role for all DraftKings products—planning and executing campaigns across multiple sports to meet quarterly goals.
What you’ll do as a TV Marketing Associate:
- As a TV Senior Marketing Associate for the Growth Marketing team, you will assist in the development and execution of local TV marketing campaigns to reach target KPIs
- Manage local media buys through the seasonal sporting calendar to efficiently drive new customer acquisition KPIs
- Execute media buys for advanced TV utilizing a third-party DSP. Also working on the media strategy and execution for YouTube
- Research, analyze, and maintain records of trends, innovations, and best practices for relevant marketing channels
- Manage spend and budget reporting process, ensuring spend is being accurately reported to all stakeholders
- Develop reports to measure the health of marketing campaigns, collaborating with analytics in the process
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of marketing-specific experience with a focus on customer acquisition and growth marketing.
- Understanding of consumer-facing marketing channels such as TV, OTT Digital Video, YouTube, etc.
- Hands-on experience with marketing platforms; a willingness to not just strategize but also own execution Familiarity with the sports media landscape.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.