We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for a Media Buying Analyst to join our team and work alongside our world class Marketers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will run media campaigns and lead special projects. Your work will be tremendously impactful on our new user acquisition and user retention efforts.
What you’ll do as an Analyst:
- Manage Performance Marketing campaigns on web and mobile across various supply partners for our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook—and exciting new products coming soon.
- Conduct technical analysis to optimize these campaigns and share learnings cross-functionally.
- Design and execute A/B tests to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Lead initiatives by working with other teams such as marketing teams, data science, creative, product, and engineering.
- Design innovative solutions to better optimize and deliver ad campaigns.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related degree.
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical degree is a plus.
- 4-5 years analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills.
- Strong business logic thinker who quickly identifies new opportunities.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.