We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We’re growing quickly and are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Candidate Experience Manager to join our Talent Acquisition team, in our Boston headquarters. You will be responsible for leading our team of Candidate Experience Associates. The Candidate Experience Manager is an integral partner in oversight of day to day recruitment coordination. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment driven by innovation and collaboration, we hope you will join us.
What you’ll do as a Candidate Experience Manager:
· Lead all aspects and phases of successful operations of the Candidate Experience team that supports multiple functions (Engineering, Analytics, Marketing, High-Volume Departments, etc.)
· Work closely with Candidate Experience Associates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates to ensure success and progression within the hiring process
· You will collaborate with teams to understand and optimize interview scheduling and candidate management processes
· Measure performance through key metrics ensuring the team is effectively supporting stakeholders
· You will have a clear bias for action and results. Ability to inspire action and foster a results-mindset in others
· Load balancing, coordinating, and monitoring workload across the team
· Identify areas of opportunity to improve experiences for the candidate and Talent Acquisition team to be “first in class”
· Partner closely with other People Team Operations teams (HR and TA)
· Manage candidate activity in our applicant tracking system
What skills you will use:
· A minimum of 5 years of relatable professional experience is required
· A minimum of 2 years people management experience is required
· Experience creating and scaling workflow between candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
· Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task is required
· Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills is required
· Exceptional customer service skills are required
· Well-organized with an eye for detail is required
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.