Manager, Consumer Insights
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for a manager of consumer insights with a strong integrated marketing background to join our team. This person will focus on building a customer-centric strategy for the biggest sporting moments across the business. This person will help us uncover consumer insights and translate them to opportunities across the entire business so that DraftKings is seen as one of the most innovative, meaningful, and customer-focused brands in all sports.
What you’ll do as a Consumer Insights Manager.
- Execute and identify insights that inspire DraftKings’ integrated marketing, creative and brand strategy, promotional strategy, and new ventures.
- Identify and recommend proper research methodologies (both qualitative and quantitative is required) and frameworks to inform key questions and business objectives presented by stakeholders.
- Own and manage the research frameworks and consumer strategy around the biggest sporting moments throughout the year.
- Partner with the analytics team to ensure that insights are grounded in customer data.
- Review and analyze data sets, turning them into clear, concise, summaries and reports with actionable insights.
- Weave insights together with other data sources to create a holistic customer strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to gain alignment and buy-in from multiple stakeholder groups to inform business decisions and strategies.
What skills you will use:
- Have 7+ years of relevant experience, MBA preferred.
- Embrace a day-to-day flex between strategic thinking and hands-on execution.
- Have experience working with cross-functional teams and finding relevant insights to inform and optimize campaigns.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to deliver insights that can inform strategy and drive business results.
- Are a team player with strong project management skills and the motivation to build internal confidence and alignment.
- Are an avid sports fan with knowledge of and experience with Daily Fantasy, Online Casinos, and Sportsbooks preferred.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.