Senior Manager, CRM Analytics
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are building a dynamic team in Boston. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
The strategy behind the game.
As Analytics Director at DraftKings, you’ll partner closely with the leadership of DraftKings North America and be responsible for leading a team of analysts and managers. You will be a key leader of the analytics practice at DraftKings, holding a high bar, providing development coaching to analysts, and leading by example. This role reports to the Vice President, DKNA Analytics.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager of CRM Analytics
- Recruit and develop a team of analysts which meet high standards of excellence.
- Set the learning agenda for CRM, develop hypothesis-based test plans to develop and retain customers, and collaborate with the team to execute.
- Be a hands-on expert of our data environment, knowing where and how all elements of channel marketing campaigns and customer activity are tracked.
- Build new metrics and reports that enable the CRM team to measure their performance at the best possible level.
- Define goal metrics and build forecasts that enable setting operational targets and tracking success.
- Understand the impact of our CRM activities—such as email, push notifications, and retargeting—on customer behavior and value, and how we can improve or scale.
- Deep dive into periods of exceptional performance and identify root causes.
- Establish customer segments with fundamentally different behavior, value, and potential in order to inform the treatments and level of investment we apply.
- Use surveys and other research techniques to build our knowledge and enhance our CRM approach.
- Support the development and maintenance of CRM marketing tech roadmap with analysis, business cases, and general knowledge of the evolving space
- Partner with Data Science team to develop algorithmic solutions for marketing that will leverage insights at scale as we continue to grow our customer base and launch new products
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of business analytics experience, preferably in financial services, gaming, or B2C.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, or another quantitative field.
- You’re highly proficient with data analytics and experienced in data manipulation using a variety of tools.
- You have a natural curiosity and a demonstrated ability to turn observed data into a story about what behavior is driving that data.
- Ability to take complicated problems and build simple frameworks.
- Experience administrating and configuring a CRM platform is desired.
- Proven success using technology and internally created tools to execute flawlessly.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- SQL or Reporting tools experience is a plus.
- You also have experience managing and/or mentoring junior analysts.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.