We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Love sports and data? We do too.
We are growing rapidly and are searching for a leader of our New Verticals Analytics team. As we develop and launch new and innovative product verticals, this leader will be critical to building insights that will shape our customers’ experiences. In addition, this role will be responsible for driving strategic insights efforts that build deep knowledge for DraftKings as well as supporting the needs of our current product verticals (DFS, Sportsbook, and Casino) as analytics needs arise. You’ll be working alongside team partners (e.g., Product Heads & Managers, Researchers, Marketers, and Developers) to build and improve best-in-class products. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager, Analytics - New Verticals:
- Recruit and develop analysts who maintain our high standards of excellence.
- Manage a small team dedicated to new verticals, strategic insights, and high-priority needs for existing verticals.
- Set the learning agenda for new DraftKings product verticals, prioritizing the highest-value initiatives for the team.
- Identify and ideate alongside our product team partners to improve new verticals.
- Oversee the building and execution of test plans to measure how new features are driving changes to customer behavior.
- Own core product KPIs and the tracking/monitoring of those KPIs.
- Work closely alongside cross-functional partner teams to implement recommendations.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, 5+ years of analytics experience, preferably at a B2C e-commerce company, management consulting firm, financial services, or gaming company.
- Ideally, 3+ years of direct management experience.
- Strong team player with the proven ability to work well in cross-functional teams and navigate constantly evolving business environments.
- Have an ability to take complicated problems and build simple, easy-to-understand, and effective frameworks.
- Broad range of analytics experience including an understanding of data and analytics methodologies.
- Very strong communicator who is proficient in high-quality presentation development on Google Slides or Powerpoint.
- Proficient with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) and SQL / Snowflake.
- Knowledge of statistics, hypothesis testing, and model building.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.