Product Manager, Payments
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create with a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing our industry-leading business and are searching for a leader who knows what it takes to build products from the ground up. Working within the vital Wallet & Payments product team, you will collaborate with engineers, designers, researchers, and stakeholders to help millions of customers play DraftKings’ games. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- Build new payment methods that serve customers’ needs and lead the related vendor integrations
- Deliver seamless customer experiences that enable millions of customers to easily make payments across all of DraftKings’ mobile games
- Play a central role in defining the strategy, OKR's, roadmaps and drive execution, in close collaboration with engineering, design, data science, business operations and partner product teams
- Transform incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs from different stakeholders into clear actions plans backed by solid data
- Develop clear and comprehensive product specifications and get input and buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders
- Effectively communicate product plans, strategic rationale and related business value
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent is required
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a product manager, building customer-facing tech products and leading cross-functional teams is required
- Experience in the payments industry is a big plus
- You know how to use data analysis to understand and solve problems
- You know how to continuously prioritize, build, and iterate on products in in a fast-paced environment
- You can effectively balance high level, long range vision with day-to-day tasks
- You are able to build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.