We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
A customer-centered community.
As a Temporary Customer Experience Associate, you will be the primary point of contact for our DFS product – to answer customer questions and help advocate across the company. We are innovators in the sports entertainment industry and we want you to help us further our mission of bringing sports fans closer to the games they love.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Associate:
- Provide exceptional customer service through demonstrating product knowledge.
- Effectively communicate with our customers across several channels – phone, email, chat, and social media
- Promote the DraftKings brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills
- Advocate for our players to help us grow the business
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ideally, you’ll have prior call center, or customer service, experience
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends due to varying shifts, which includes 5 days of work with 2 days off
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite
- If you are polite, attentive, and friendly, then we are looking for you
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.