Administrative Assistant, Business Development
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Create the path forward to grow our business.
We are seeking a Business Assistant who will help manage and organize the day-to-day activities across the Business and Corporate Development teams. You will lead complex scheduling, project management, and deal flow across a wide variety of executive functions and team members. Our team works in a fast-paced, results-driven environment that will require you to balance multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines at once. You will also exercise impeccable judgment in a variety of situations and handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you’ll do as a Senior Business Development Assistant:
- Consult with the SVP’s of Business and Corporate Development to manage day-to-day operations, oversee critical timelines, coordinate priorities, and communicate important tasks cross-functionally.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information and executive action; communicating effectively in the face of change, conflict, and competing priorities.
- Ensure organizational alignment across business teams to help advance important deals and partnerships.
- Own and organize team calendars, travel, expenses, meeting prep and agendas, and internal team events.
- Relationship manage high-value partnerships through partner gifting, outreach, and other communications.
- Project manage across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with various direct reports within the broader business and corporate development teams.
What skills you will use:
- BA or BS in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years in operational management, consulting, or startups, with a focus on consumer tech strategy and growth operations.
- Detail-oriented: organized and disciplined, systems-oriented, proactively acts to ensure the right results.
- Embrace multitasking: a knack for multi-tasking and a penchant for order, even in the face of constant change and evolving timelines. Project management experience is a plus.
- Autonomous: ability to self-navigate with minimal instruction. Highly intuitive, with strong instincts and a proven desire to take ownership of key processes and people.
- Communication liaison: ability to distill a multitude of opinions and viewpoints across all levels of the organization into targeted action.
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Google Suite.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.