We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As the Casino Product Specialist, you will play a key role in the development and implementation of our line of business strategy. You will plan and coordinate games and gamification, ensuring the DraftKings offerings are best in class in the US market and beyond. This is a unique opportunity to help shape DraftKings’ product before launch.
What you’ll do as a Casino Product Specialist:
- Manage the entire games product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Continuously monitoring and updating the roadmap priorities.
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories and high-level acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with Production and Development teams to drive a completed final product.
- Establish domain expertise on the latest innovations and in games & entertainment.
- Measure the performance of each game and feature launched, and help set KPI metrics for the teams.
What skills you will use:
- Degree in technical field (Engineering, Math, Sciences, etc.).
- 3+ years of profession experience in product management, consulting, or a similar field.
- Comfort collaborating across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance.
- Experience with data manipulation tools (SQL, R, Python, etc.).
- Project Management certification.
- Professional experience with multi-platform development.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.