Specialist, Responsible Gaming Player Protection
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are building a dynamic team in Boston. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
The strategy behind the game.
The Responsible Gaming Player Protection Specialist will report to the Director of Responsible Gaming and be responsible for monitoring account activity for new and existing customers to ensure that any signs of potential harmful behaviors are resolved. This may include complex escalations from the VIP, Customer Services and Fraud teams, as this position will provide second line support to these teams.
What you’ll do as a Responsible Gaming Player Protection Specialist:
- Review and assess if user is at risk and make a decision on closing the account and reaching out to the user with decision and materials necessary to help.
- Assists in compilation of reports for multiple regulatory boards and assists in submission of necessary paperwork.
- Provide on-going training and guidance within the Responsible Gaming domain to support CX, VIP, and Fraud Operations teams.
- Assists in draft, and managing on-site content relating to responsible gaming.
- Work with various team members to create operational tasks determined by policies and procedures relating to Responsible Gaming.
- Partnering with Compliance on Testing & Reporting.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Business or related field from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Performs research, as necessary, for small daily projects and questions to large-scale implantation procedures.
- Performing data analysis and reporting on players.
- Understanding of and/or Experience in the Responsible Gaming Space, Compulsive Gambling Programs, or Gambling Addiction specialty.
- Ability to apply responsibilities to everyday business situations with minimal direction; prioritize effectively.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.