Senior Internal Communications Specialist
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a game-changing team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Internal Communications Specialist to develop and deploy global communication programs and platforms. When you join our team, you’ll ensure the right message, right audience, right channel, and right time are all aligned. You will be responsible for providing specialized communication support and project management for the development, execution, and measurement of a multi-channel communication strategy and technology solutions. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Internal Communications Specialist:
- Partner with Communications and People teams to develop internal communications style guide and messaging frameworks.
- Develop and refine communication channels (i.e. intranet solution) to drive our messaging framework for reaching employees with the information they care about.
- Develop a global communications community to drive alignment of messaging and establish a network of content generators.
- Work with internal teams to publish timely company information, such as project achievements, company directives, accomplishments, etc.
- Measure and present results of communication efforts.
- Support your ideas with research and experience.
- Manage editorial calendar and content in partnership with our Internal Communications Associate, balancing input from key internal stakeholders across a range of departments and geographies.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of experience in internal communications or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in crisis communications and issue management.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience managing a corporate intranet.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees, including senior leadership.
- Attention to detail with strong project management skills.
- You are a passionate collaborator and love building cross-functional relationships.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.