Senior Product Manager
Tel Aviv, IL
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Be Part of the Newest Game-Changer.
We are preparing to build upon our leading US sports brand and continue developing our exciting products! You will be responsible for charting our product and platform's future, building new features across multiple devices, and collaborating across functional teams to optimize those features. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Manager:
- You will manage your respective product development cycle from strategic planning, launch, and post-launch optimization.
- Continuously monitor and update the roadmap priorities.
- You will identify, analyze, and prioritize new feature requests.
- Work with engineering, analytics, production, and other stakeholders to break down high-level projects into product specification documents supporting user stories.
- You will also effectively balance the often-competing demands of innovation, quality, improvements, and speed to market.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior Product Managers on the team
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 4 years of experience in product management, consulting, or a similar field.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- You have the ability to collaborate and influence across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, and Marketing.
- A demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology.
- You’re highly organized and know how to juggle multiple projects at once.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.