We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Make an impact using cutting-edge data tools.
Data and analytics are foundational to DraftKings’ culture and identity. We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Consumer Data Platform team and work with stakeholders to help them achieve their analytical objectives by delivering the right data with the right tools to uncover new insights and drive to the best decisions possible. In this role, you will work with multiple stakeholders across several teams, ranging from highly technical analytics groups to design and research teams, to directly impact the experiences our customers have with our products. You must have a working understanding of data infrastructure principles and experience working with engineering teams. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you will do as a Product Manager:
- Identify data access and analysis needs and show them what is possible with our current tools and platform.
- Identify opportunities to better serve your stakeholders through investments in tooling and capabilities.
- Uncover and document pain points and missed opportunities that could be fixed through better access to analytics capabilities.
- Work with Data Engineering to accelerate adoption and invest in our analytics and visualization tooling for added value to stakeholders.
- Reconcile stakeholder needs into a strategic perspective and accompanying roadmap.
- Define, in partnership with stakeholders and Engineering, success criteria for DraftKings’ Data Visualization and Tooling efforts.
- Help demonstrate what could be to our internal stakeholders and leadership by showing a vision for future-state analytics capabilities.
- Define analytics and visualization tooling requirements and, if necessary, lead the vendor evaluation process.
- Participate in analytics culture-building cross-functional exercises and projects.
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or similar/equivalent Program Management experience
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience with strategic roadmap development and management
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience making feature prioritization and trade-off decisions
- Experience working closely with engineering teams in an agile environment
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Analytics practices and common tools and techniques
- Working understanding of database and data infrastructure principles
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience meeting the needs of multiple internal stakeholders through the delivery of an end-to-end product solution
- Demonstrable experience dealing with highly complex requirements and interactions between different teams, systems, and needs
- Experience writing SQL queries for data exploration and analytics purposes
- Experience with Snowflake and Tableau
- Exceptional organizational, written communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
While the location is listed as remote there is opportunity to work from the Boston office if desired, but not required.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.